In October 2015, the owners of H2flow acquired the specialist dry hire plant and equipment business, Harrison’s Hire. With over 20 years experience in the civil & construction industries supplying a multitude of dry hire plant and equipment, Harrison’s Hire is seen as a complementary business to H2flow. H2flow, combined with Harrison’s Hire, is Brisbane and South East Queensland’s leading water services business.
The combined fleets now offer water trucks varying in size from 2,000 litres to 28,000 litres, mini tippers, mini vacuum trucks, vacuum trailers, water blaster trailers, water trailers, fuel trailers, sandbag filler trailers, on site water tanks and a dedicated fleet of drinking water trucks and trailers.
Our team prides itself on its quality of product and service delivery. That is why we are the preferred water services provider for many leading civil and construction companies in South East Queensland.
Download our water services FACT SHEET now.
Commencing a site or requiring a dry hire water truck for the finishing stages, H2flow will have a solution for you.
- Modern Fleet. Mine Spec available
- Cab controlled spray fittings
- GPS tracking (IVMS) – small trucks and above
- Cannons & monitors available
- Dust suppression/civil works
- Watering of new turf and gardens
- Horticultural maintenance watering programs
- Potable & recycled water carrying accreditation
- Self filling capability